Previous Posts

Archives

Links
Welcome to Woop Woop
Thursday, December 29, 2005

School Schedule!!

So I recieved my school schedule today! I start next week. Very exciting!!!

Yoga and Meditation will be fun and Five Element Theory should be very interesting. I've been looking for employment and I have two good leads. I'm not sure which one I'm leaning towards ?! But I also would like to concentrate on my business too. I always have soo many goals...and I love to start things, I just need to forge ahead and fight to complete things as well! Sounds like a goal for '06. <----which is right around the corner! woohoo. I think it'll be a great year :>


Blogger davidgreene6495 said...
I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog  

Post a Comment

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates