Previous Posts

Archives

Links
Welcome to Woop Woop
Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Mark this day!!

I did it! This day should be marked in history, it's been in the making for over 8 years now.

At times we don't see how things become a part of us, the way we spend our time, utilize our minutes.... when you blink and a year or two has passed.


Stepping stones in life: sometimes you have to take several steps backwards to see the big picture, to see the future and a chance towards another path.

I learned several years ago, that I AM the only driving force that will make things happen for myself. And you never know, unless you try.

Afterall, some of the best things that have happened in my life, were a result of a faith/karmic CHANCE i took.

Once again.

Everything happens for a reason!!

Typical spoken, but true...... TODAY is the first day of the rest of my life!

smooches.


Blogger >|' ; '| said...
whoa! great attitude towards life.

*applause applause*

:-)  

Post a Comment

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates